When Will You Benefit From a Stated Income Commercial Real Estate Loan?
Investing in property is a complex process that involves knowing the markets in your area, knowing how to access the credit you need to add to your portfolio as opportunities arise, and knowing which financial tools will give you the best advantage in any given deal. Much of the time, it means using tools like conventional loans, CMBS loans, or even construction loans. All of those have one thing in common, though—they are designed for one purpose, and that is the acquisition of a specific building. If your business is property, then you need financial tools that give you working capital to achieve other goals too.
Stated Income Commercial Real Estate Loans
When you finance with a stated income loan, the loan is tied to the earning potential of the property, not its resale value in the market. That makes it easier to use it like a business loan, which means you can manage your company’s cash flow, handle renovations in other properties, or do one of a million other things you need to do to keep your operation growing quickly. This control over your own equity can work well for acquisitions and refinancing as well, and it gives you the flexibility to do what you need with the capital, so you can use it when you need capital for multiple purposes too.
When you apply for a stated income loan through Jackson Ventures, you participate in a program with well-defined features like these:
- Financing available for credit scores above 600
- Fixed rates and amortizing 25 year terms
- We can finance almost any kind of property
- W-2 or self-employment verification
- Up to 65% LTV for warehouses, offices, and other commercial properties
- Up to 70% LTV for 1-4 unit residential properties that are not owner-occupied
- Up to 75% LTV for 5+ unit residential properties, non-owner occupied
Contact us to start an application today.